Looking to be a Solar Warrior?
Drop us a line at email@example.com
The Journeyman Electrician.
Your are skilled, adaptable, experienced.
- Excellent work in both commercial and residential electrical systems.
- Able to install and maintain various types of electrical systems, even 3 phase large commercial systems
- Valid Journeyman Electrician license (preferred
- Valid NABCEP Certification
If you think you have what it takes
Drop us a line with your resume.
The Sales Representative.
You are able to work in a high-energy, fast-paced work environment that's both competitive and rewarding. Able to work well by your self and well with a team. Learn about our industry and excel with the support of a great team.
- Fulfill an end-to-end inside sales cycle
- High volume outbound calling to small businesses and residential areas
- Follow up on warm leads from marketing campaigns
- Schedule site assessments and consultations
- Manage sales pipeline
- Positive attitude, great work ethic, and be highly self-motivated
- At least 1-3 years of sales experience (cold calling and strong closing skills a huge plus)
- Willingness to embrace change, growth, and the fun of a start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills and the drive to turn every conversation into a sale
- Knowledge of email marketing and social media a huge plus
Drop us line with your resume.